Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Apologies

I just wanted to say a quick "I'm sorry!" to everyone who reads this on a regular basis. My posts for Vancouver, Victoria, and beyond have been delayed. This is partly due to my own laziness, and partly to computer failure. I'll try very hard to get these posts up in the next day or two.

Again, I'm very sorry.

Also, I'd like to thank Breakfast Television here in Winnipeg for having me on the show yesterday. I had a great time, and would love to do it again. I think I'm starting to get better at being on TV. I didn't feel like I would throw up nearly as much this time.

Another thanks to Andrea from CURVE who taped an interview with me today that will air around 1pm tomorrow. If anyone would like to listen to that and tape it, that would be great, as I have a dentist appointment then, and can't listen to it. Unless I convince my dentist to listen to it....Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment