Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Radio Daze

I'd like to give a quick thank you to CBC stations across the country for continuing to talk to me regarding this trip.

I did an interview with CBC Regina yesterday afternoon, which went really well. I'll be talking to CBC Montreal again on Thursday at 4:20 in the afternoon for a trip follow up. And I'll be catching up with CBC Winnipeg on Tuesday when I finish the trip in Victoria. Thanks!

I also did a spot with CTV Regina yesterday which was a first for me. I've never been interviewed for television before. I think it can make even the most self-assured person seem vain and unsure. But I want to thank Ryan and Carl for taking an interest in the trip and coming out to meet me. It was a lot of fun.

Lastly, I'll be talking to 930 AM The Light radio station today in Edmonton around 5:00 local time. I was talking to the producer of the show and she seemed very excited about the project, so I look forward to the interview.

I'm continually amazed at the media attention that I seem to be getting, and am so grateful to all of these wonderful outlets for giving a young journalism student a chance.

Thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment